IGNORED

Sometimes, it's not about sales

autopilot

Guest seuadr

i know it feels a little fake and obviously scripted, but at least they are trying.

i'm proud of the fact that ford is at least trying to learn from it's previous mistakes and make a go of it alone.

companies need t oget back to caring about people, not profits. the housing market nearly crashed because of greed and basic lack of respect for the average american. they took advantage of us, and then we paid them to fix their mistakes.

if they had the general deciency to treat their fellow countrymen with a little respect and kindness we wouldn't be in this mess.

in the 40's and 50's there was a call for a "moral re-armamanent" and i think we need another one. too many of us are good people getting done wrong by those of us who are in it more for the buck than the pride of doing a good job. Doing right because, damnit, it's right, not because you expect some reward.

We have gone in reputation from a nation of good people to a nation of people who feel entitled. i know that the population in this little corner of the web doesn't feel that way, but so many do we get lost in the sea of them. it's a sad state of affairs. i wish i had a good solution, beyond just letting natural selection do it's job. Of course that's not acceptable, either. Very un-politically correct. sorry guys. rant off.

- Jared

Amen to the kleenex. Although I could not afford to buy the Mustang for my son when he returend home from Iraq he bought one himself. He has sold it now and moved on to one of their trucks. It suits him better for his job now as a D.I.being he has to drive his own vehicle to the field. Thanks for the post, but it was emotional to watch.:thumbsup2::D

Being a Mustang owner myself this was very touching. Unfortunately I can't let my son see it because then i "ll have to get him one too LOL!

Great Post and Ford should be commended for such a touching commerical. But the darn thing is 4 minutes long !!!