IGNORED

you all did it now!

Midnight Rider

We got the laptops computers today that are for the rally prizes. Cindy was looking at them and now she has to have one. Told her wait to see if we win one first..... haha If not guess we will be ordering one for ourselves shortly...Or should I say for Cindy...:confused24:

Dale

We got the laptops computers today that are for the rally prizes. Cindy was looking at them and now she has to have one. Told her wait to see if we win one first..... haha If not guess we will be ordering one for ourselves shortly...Or should I say for Cindy...:confused24:

Dale

Great,now she's going to be mobile...:stickpoke: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I feel for ya man....:eek:

Well at this point you might want to start up a collection Dale for I know I already have the winning number for one of them...

I mean........heck we all know I didnt win no darn trailer...............:whistling:

A computer would go good with that satellite TV you have on your bike...........:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I bet it would, but I dont need another accident......

Heck, Im not sure what type of movies I would be watching while driving..:whistling:

I bet it would, but I dont need another accident......

Heck, Im not sure what type of movies I would be watching while driving..:whistling:

Considering your line of work, probably something spaced out....... Buck Rogers, Outland, Total Recall, ect..... Or the other kind, Cheech & Chong........

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dale

Besides our main desktop we have 3 netbooks, one for each of us. We got the Dells. The are very handy for what they are designed for. If you get one and are going to use it on the bike make sure its not a disk drive as the drive will fail due to the moving parts.

Dale

Don't forget now, one of them there 'puter's has to go in the trailer that I'm winning-before you send it over :cool10::whistling::whistling::crackup::crackup: