IGNORED

Bub exaust

I heard them for the first time yesterday and figured that I just HAVE to have them. - Then I saw how much they want for them. WOW!!

I guess I'll have to sell some food stamps, polish some shoes, mow some yards, shovel some snow, etc... and maybe I can get a set next year.

They sure sound nice!!

Hey, my birthday is 7-10, (just in case anyone wants to buy them for me).

craigr

I mite have a used set forsale... after I install my Road King pipes. Love the sound of the Bubs... but they get a bit annoying on long trips.

Mine are in great shape... except for the tips. The chrome is flaking.. as they often do.

I have no idea what they are worth.. but I would be open to offers.

I hope to get the Road king pipes on this week.

bub's were on my '99 when i bought it 4 years ago, great sound. a few months ago i developed a rattle noise in my right bub. it would go away after the bike warmed up.

i ended up pulling the tip & baffel out. boy what a battle that turned out to be, but got it out. could not find anything loose to cause the rattle. so i put it back in and now the rattle is gone, go figure. i also use the k&n air filters, don't know if the carbs were rejeted or not. the used bike shop didn't know. but it runs great.

best reguards

don c.

I have Bub Slip on's on my 03 Venture. They do sound great, even better when your cruising and get on it! This is a video I took shortly after getting it home. You can hear the pipes pretty well I think..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkvDf9ZdYSQ]YouTube - 2003 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture[/ame]