IGNORED

Progressive Springs-Best Deal?

utadventure

Thanks guys- I went to order these and they were 6 days out from the warehouse and another 5 days from Fastcycleparts.com.

I check out Starcycle-usa.com and they said they would work to beat anyone else's price shipped. I spoke with Chris and he is having the springs drop shipped to my house for a total of $72.95. He treated me well and I'll receive the spring better than a week earlier.

I'll let everyone know if they don't perform on the delivery.

Dave

I just spoke to Chris at FastCycleParts.com also. He's matching the deal he gave Dave for me and says I should see the springs in 3 or 4 days. I'm looking at Monday, the latest. Thanks for sharing all this info, guys!

Just an update, folks.

I spoke with Chris at FastCycleParts.com just about 76 hours ago and my springs arrived earlier this afternoon! Now I'm a good bit closer than utadventure to Progressive, but I'm sure his will arrive soon if not already.

Chris asked me to spread the word and I promised I would, so here it is! Great price, great shipping, and very easy to deal with. Thanks FastCycleParts.com! and thanks to utadventure for letting us know about this. I may even get these installed for my trip Monday to Dallas!