IGNORED

Zumo help

Double D

OK, I am not the sharpest tack in the box so someone out there should be able to help me with this. I have the 550 and I know that you can store music on this thing to listen to--I have a 2 gig SD card and can not figure out how to keep my CD's together when I put the songs on the card. I have a 3 disk series of George Jones and want to keep each disk's songs together but when I load the disks on the SD card all the songs load by the song number. All the 01 songs are together then the 02--03 etc. How do I load the disks and keep them as they are on the CD?:confused24: Is this confusing enough???

OK, I am not the sharpest tack in the box so someone out there should be able to help me with this. I have the 550 and I know that you can store music on this thing to listen to--I have a 2 gig SD card and can not figure out how to keep my CD's together when I put the songs on the card. I have a 3 disk series of George Jones and want to keep each disk's songs together but when I load the disks on the SD card all the songs load by the song number. All the 01 songs are together then the 02--03 etc. How do I load the disks and keep them as they are on the CD?:confused24: Is this confusing enough???

You have to Rip/Burn the CD's to disk first and then copy them in their exported folders onto the SD card. I use Nero and it works pretty good. When you Rip the CD it will copy all of the CD/Song info with the individual MP3's and then the Zumo can sort by Name/Artist/Album etc. Is actually allot easier than it sounds once you try it a couple of times.

:080402gudl_prv:

You also have the option, before loading them to the SD card, to make a play list. This is done in Media player or in other programs for music and media by creating a list naming it and sending the songs to the play list. When done filing send to the SD card.