IGNORED

Had my surgery on Monday.

a1bummer

:223: All seems to have went well with the septoplasty. Nose is quite swollen, but no black eyes or anything like I thought I would. Constant drainage sucks. Painkillers taste AWFUL! Go back in on Thursday to get these sponges out. Then I go back on the 7th. to get the stents taken out. I hope everything feels better for the 4th. of July weekends camping trip up to Madeline Island. :fingers-crossed-emo

Those stents drove me crazy for two weeks. Went to doctor and told him if he didn't take them out I would. He laughed and said he'd take them out and put bigger ones in. After he stopped me from running out we had a good laugh and took them out. I never would of believed they were so long. BUT, now I breath better and no snoring. Of course the snoring never bothered me anyway. LOL.

Ya they're driving me nuts! Less drainage today. It's mostly clear stuff now. Getting the sponges taken out tomorrow. They got me taking Clindamycin and a liquid Hydrocodone. The Hydrocodone tastes NASTY! I just wanna blow my nose so bad!

Thanks guys, Bil