IGNORED

bed wheel

wild hair 39

doc said have little bad blood circ,to my right leg,after a wild week end with mama,s car[installed a new air cond evap coil]leg seams to be better today,maybe all exsice did more good than bad,yesterday was realy bad,think got heat exh,took sume salt pills,1 hr latter,felt like a new [OLD] man,looks like it is a day to day thing,for our trip to nelson,[colesgrandpaw],need to leave by thursdayso it's a day to day thing now

:think:

Lowell ya might want to try doing leg exercises to strengthen the leg muscles and get the blood flow back up. Good luck and hope you fair well with the leg.

Boomer.......who sez chasing pretty wimmen will be beneficial too.(Chasing the ugly one's won't help cuz they are slow....like the 1st Gens)

looks like i will be down for a while,doc app.the 2 of july,can't hardly get around this morn,guess to much exc,heat exh is gone mama's car is fixed,got the leg on ice,right now,will do the heat/ice for a while

so guess my riding on long trips is on hold,for a while

:fingers-crossed-emo:crying:

• 2 weeks later...

had a relapes yasterday,leg just comelpety gave way,have another doc app next thur the 9,was getting the bike out to ride,and the leg gave way,dropped it had to call a frend to put it back in the barn,right now i can't hardly get around,no pain while setting or laying around,have to do things just right to get on my feet,the pain is bad then

guess my riding days are on hold for a while

:2cents:

you thank that gov health care might be good,need to try the VA,6 week now they finely took an x-rAy,now waiting for an MRI,leg is better,but it will give way,down i go,hard to walk down hill,can't step down with right foot,tall grass is hard to bring the left foot foreward

TIME WILL TELL

LOWELL

Crazy little things that you can't do with a bum leg that really get you. I can't walk thru the tall grass, can go on level ground be can't go up hill and down hill is very slow and rough going. Any walking I do I really pay for later. Its Hydro time. Getting up and down is hard to do with one foot you can't push on . TRY IT!!

Hang in there Lowell. Exercise might be good for it once you get back on it.