IGNORED

Quadzilla Fairing Question

I just ordered a Quadzilla fairing. I was wondering if it is installed so that the power to the fairing is off when the key is turned off?

curious to know where you purchased your fairing? i'm fixing to buy one myself for my 07 RSTD from Phat Performance ($1399).

I just ordered a Quadzilla fairing. I was wondering if it is installed so that the power to the fairing is off when the key is turned off?

I've read write-ups on those quadzillas and they have a plug and you wire the plug side to the bike... so if you run a relay for it you just tap into a switched circuit like parking lamp circuit which only come on with the key... Then you have 1 plug to disconnect to remove it...

• 2 weeks later...

The Quadzilla I ordered just arrived today. I read the install instructions and found that a relay and 15amp fuse are included. They have very clear instructions (with pitcures) showing how to wire the relay. I hope to have it installed before the weekend so I can hit the road for a test ride on Saturday.

I just ran acrossed this on Ebay for a Stratoliner/Roadliner. It looks like the fairing is posted by a manufacturer, so they may make other models. Seems like the price is pretty decent so far??

FAIRING #290329328477

Maybe save a few bucks??? Good luck.