I Hope this isn't a strange request. I'm looking for a set of mufflers off a first gen bike, I don't need the collector box or headers just the mufflers. I want to put them on my XS1100 sidecar rig.

The megaphone on it are eaten through and loud as hell. Very uncomfortable to ride so loud because the sound reverbs off the sidecar body making it worst,

I like the look and sound of the oem cans and would like to put a set on the 11. if anyone has a set that they've taken off and have lying around I'd be glad to negotiate a price for them. Please let me know aand contact me here. thanks guys Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

PB&J:

I have a set I took off my 84. They are not in perfect condition. One side is excellent but the other side the chrome is starting to bubble a little right at the end where it tapers down narrow. If you had those slip on down turns they would cover the bubbled part. You can have them for the cost of shipping.

I put 88 mufflers on mine because I also put the passenger floorboards etc from the 88 and the mounting is somewhat different.

Wayne