IGNORED

09 rally, the boss has registered.

Snarley Bill

just noticed don has registered. it is an official meet now , and we will all have to be good. just a reminder, when you all register if you don't see your name on the list don't worry it won't appear till cindy updates it. lots of activity starting up now. i'm getting alot of pm's and lots of people donating prizes for the drawing. get your riding gear ready. it's going to be a good one. see you all there.:clap2::clap2: :welcome1: snarley bill

Also a reminder After July 1 All the blocked rooms that have been set in Harrison for the Venturerider.org will expire and that means all rooms are fair game to the public .

And as for Freebird,

Don glad you are able to join us for the International Rally. Looking forward to seeing you in person and shake you hand and say Thank You.

OH be sure and bring your rain suit too :whistling:

Buddy

There is one item you have to add to the raffle..............the water bucket............and it has to have ice cold water in it..............

If you dont know what its for check out the pics by Cinderella and that will answer all questions.............

Oh, forgot to mention, the target from the last event has just registered, but you can pick your own or use the some one from MD!!!!:shock3::shock3:.

Edited by DragonRider

You are a BAD man Lewis...BAD BAD BAD! :rasberry:

I hope that a LOT of folks get signed up for this one. It's a GREAT location and Bill and crew are doing a wonderful job putting it all together.

Don't miss it folks, you'll be sorry that you did.

Oh, Its just Don. :doh:

By the title I thought Bruce Springsteen was gonna be there. :rotf:

i'm trying to get garth brooks, or george strait for the entertaiment. they haven't had time to return my call. i called them last november. it's first come first serve. who ever calls first gets the job. :cool10::cool10: :sign29:

You are a BAD man Lewis...BAD BAD BAD! :rasberry:

I hope that a LOT of folks get signed up for this one. It's a GREAT location and Bill and crew are doing a wonderful job putting it all together.

Don't miss it folks, you'll be sorry that you did.

Don just remember if everyone suddenly leaves you by yourself, turn around. Oh that might not help they may move around behind you again. Better bring a mirror.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Don just remember if everyone suddenly leaves you by yourself, turn around. Oh that might not help they may move around behind you again. Better bring a mirror.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I don't know this for sure, but I heard Don was looking at some plans for the old dunking stools they used to have in all of the town squares. They were usually reserved for witches and the like, but occasionally justice was also dispersed upon women who gossiped or talked to much. Just a warning but the spring water in Arkansas ranks right up there with a bucket of ice water...but there's a lot more of it.

Sorry Don, I hope I didn't ruin your surprise. Just let me know if you need me to trailer it up to the HUB for you.

i'm trying to get garth brooks, or george strait for the entertaiment. they haven't had time to return my call. i called them last november. it's first come first serve. who ever calls first gets the job. :cool10::cool10: :sign29:

I completely understand about those calls that don't get returned. Last Friday evening my wife, knowing that I am dead tired, told me that she wanted me to relax over the weekend and just do whatever I wanted to do. I told her that it was not possible for me to do whatever I wanted because Marisa Tomei had not returned my calls.....

.....and that was when the fight started. :Avatars_Gee_George: