IGNORED

adapters for carb sync tool

frankc

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of purchasing a carb sync tool. What I dont understand is the 5 and 6mm adapters. Where do they go? I thought all that was needed was to pull the little vac plugs and push on the vac hoses!

Do these adapters need to screw in the base of the carbs or what? Do I need them for my 08 Venture? A buddy has an 1100 V-Star and wants his carbs done also. Will he need the adapters too?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!!

The carb tune comes with various adaptors to accomadate different makes and brands of engines. they are used for more than just motorcycles as well. In europe a lot of cars also need there carbs synced. the tubes will most likly fit the venture without use of the adaptors, in other words pull the caps off and slip the hoses on.

Edited by saddlebum

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of purchasing a carb sync tool. What I dont understand is the 5 and 6mm adapters. Where do they go? I thought all that was needed was to pull the little vac plugs and push on the vac hoses!

Do these adapters need to screw in the base of the carbs or what? Do I need them for my 08 Venture? A buddy has an 1100 V-Star and wants his carbs done also. Will he need the adapters too?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!!

Not all carbs have vacume line like the venture so adapter are needed.:2cents: