IGNORED

Rear brake/running lights

It looks like the 15 inch Stop/tail/turn LED lamp from a semi trailer that a LOT of us here have installed.

HOWEVER IMHO $59.99 +$10.95 shipping is too much to pay for that part.

I found mine for $29 plus shipping, but they did not come with the spacers, bolts and nuts....

Terrific, thanks a lot!! I've been looking at variations on these for a while but I didn't want to give up the holders or drill into the trunk (and really, just hadn't been looking very hard). Looks like a winner...

I almost got run over by some dingus while I was sitting at a light the other day (I was furtunate that the intersection was clear enough that I could pull out and out of the way so the ***** could run the light). I cannot wait any longer to get some more light back on mine.

By the way, love the pinstripes on your trunk.

It looks like the 15 inch Stop/tail/turn LED lamp from a semi trailer that a LOT of us here have installed.

HOWEVER IMHO $59.99 +$10.95 shipping is too much to pay for that part.

I found mine for $29 plus shipping, but they did not come with the spacers, bolts and nuts....

Same here.. a local MC shop made my spacers and installed it for all of $10.. NOT a bad deal! And well worth the safety!