Just got back from the test ride on my latest monthly maintenance project on the 87 XVXZ1300 VR.

New final drive gear pumpkin change out. No whinning or small slip when taking off from worn splines on the pumpkin hub.

Finally got the brake system properly bleed. Nice to have rear brakes again.

Replaced spring on rear brake switch........................Again this one should last. I guess its good for the brake light to come on when using the rear brakes.

Replaced leaking fork seal. No more leaking fork oil opr messy clean up from oil all over the front end.

Next a good bath and final assembly of lower fairings and right saddlebag.

Then ready for N. Ga. M&E tomorrow.;:dancefool::7_6_3[1]:

Glad to hear it all went well!!!! Congrats! My carbs are being worked on now and hopefully when I get back up north ( the bike is still in Michigan) I'll be able to get everything back on and get 'em all sync'ed up to be down here for the M&E's. Hope to meet you guys one day soon!:happy34:

Glad to hear it all went well!!!! Congrats! My carbs are being worked on now and hopefully when I get back up north ( the bike is still in Michigan) I'll be able to get everything back on and get 'em all sync'ed up to be down here for the M&E's. Hope to meet you guys one day soon!:happy34:

Well, hurry up! Just holla if you need any help.