IGNORED

The Gift.............Update

DragonRider

When I set out for MD at Don's, my only quest was to find the Gift. I started asking as soon as I got there, but nobody seemed to know who had it or where it was, I was later to find out why I couldnt locate it on my first day there, the person who shall go un-named, forgot it and had to have it overnighted to Don's so I could receive it...........

I just want to thank Squidley and everyone who participated in the Gift project, because unbeknownst to me it was more that just a Gift and a tease to keep me searching for it, and those that participated know what it was. For those of you who dont, I will give a brief explanation and then some pictures of the Gift.

Since I didnt show up at the Tattooing of Sleeperhawk's Mechanic and Squidley, they decided to pass the hat around, literally to travel to different rallies and M&E till I caught up with it, when it was passed it was for donations to St.Jude Children's Hospital and those that made a donation got to sign the hat. I was in the dark about this. I dont know how many signatures are on the hat, but there are plenty..........and Squidley kept me squirming till the very end.

I just want to thank each and every person who donated and signed my gift, I will treasure it for the rest of my life and it will have a special place in my heart and home...........THANK YOU VENTURERIDERS.

Edited by DragonRider