IGNORED

Deleting PMs

ediddy

Go to your PM's. See how they have little boxes on the right? Click on those and that highlights them. Now tab down to the bottom of the page. You will see Selected Messages and a dropdown box. Click on the down button and it will highlight your options. Click delete the Go and your done!

Note, you have to do this for the inbox and the sent messages.

Glad to help. When you are in your private messages section, to the right of the date and time stamp on the inbox view, you will see small white square boxes. Click those, and it will put a check mark in the box. Check all the messages you want to delete, then at the bottom, you will see "Selected Messages:" with a drop down menu. From here you can move the messages, delete them, mark them as read/unread. I reccomend downloading them all as a text file first. Takes up very little space, and keeps information you might need in the future handy. After you delete the messages from your inbox, make sure you go back and delete sent messages too. Good luck ,hope this helps.

Sonny

Please tell me something. No, not that. How do you delete pms? I know I'm overlooking something, still tired from MD trip, but I can't figure out how to do this. Thanks.

Is it safe to say you got an e-mail from me???

Later, Scooter Bob