Ok little help here, when i apply the front brakes the front starts shaking.. I was wondering if the front forks has air pressures i should look for? I didnt see them in the service manual. I cleaned the rotors, the pads have a lot of meat on them and bleeded the lines just to make sure... Any advice is appreciated... so thankn you in advance...

you may have a warped rotor. you can look at it all the way around and you may see an area that's wearing or not like the rest of the rotor. the other way to check is to take them off and use a good straight-edge and lay it across the rotor and move it around the rotor and may see a low or high spot in it. you can take it to a shop and the can put it on a plate grinder and true it up. i'll try to get a pic of one i have and post it on here.

Ok thanks! Ill Look into that, one of the things might be a dirty spot on the rotor or warped as i know when you apply the front brakes light nothing wrong then as apply more pressure you begin to feel this "spot" where breaking is smooth then you get like a "grab" and thats where whatever is wrong is then its smooth again.. kinda like a jalopy feeling

So a moto shop can "turn" these rotors?