IGNORED

Great Southern Indiana ride...lost passenger control button

Jethroish

Great day to ride today. Rode hwy 62 west from NewAlbany, IN to St Croix. Had an early dinner at The Overlook.

Great road. Used a lot of tread off the sides of the tires. The E3s held the road great.

Just before we got home, Wife says to me, "Is there a knob missing here?"

Ugh!

The passenger push-to-talk is gone.

Saw 4 or 5 RSV.

there is alot of great roads down there that I have seen, my better halfs daughter lives in New albany and we try to make it down as much as we can just havent done it on the bike yet. Glad to hear you had a great ride!!:thumbsup2:

Lossing the passenger push-to-talk button on a relatively new RSV is not that uncommon. I don't know why; I don't even know how it attaches, but it does happen. In fact, I lost the one off my 05 within six months. Just about everyone that losses it has it replaced under warranty without problem. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

Lossing the passenger push-to-talk button on a relatively new RSV is not that uncommon. I don't know why; I don't even know how it attaches, but it does happen. In fact, I lost the one off my 05 within six months. Just about everyone that losses it has it replaced under warranty without problem. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

I looked at it. It appears that the button is nothing more than an small metric screw with a plastic head. And for that Yama wants $13. And you know it, I'll pay it.