IGNORED

Help-Looking for used headset cables

I think I have an extra one of these. Are you going to VIP this weekend? I will have it with me.

RR

No unfortunately I can't make it to VIP. I am going to Eureka Springs in Sept. though if you are going to be there. Or we could work something out to mail it to me.

No, I will not be going to Eureka Springs. I will be in St. Charles, IL next Thursday. How far from you is that?

RR

Not that far maybe 120 miles. AllanH lives there maybe he could meet you and grab it for me. I know he is going to Eureka Springs. What do you want for it?

If you still have your old one, there is an excellent chance I can fix it for you. Send me a PM if you want my address - you can send it in a flat rate envelope for $4.60. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

I don't have old ones. I have a microphone off a headset that I'm trying to make work with my 1/2 helmet for use with my CB.

Not that far maybe 120 miles. AllanH lives there maybe he could meet you and grab it for me. I know he is going to Eureka Springs. What do you want for it?

Jay He is talking about St.Charles, IL Thats just west of Chicago,

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=st.+Charles&state=il&zipcode=

not St. Charles, MO

BTW, is this for a Chatterbox style or J&M style headset? The extra cables I have are for the Chatterbox (which the picture looks like) The intermediate connection is round, not 'D' shaped - correct?

RR

I can just mail it to you. You can buy be a beer sometime for payment.

BTW, is this for a Chatterbox style or J&M style headset? The extra cables I have are for the Chatterbox (which the picture looks like) The intermediate connection is round, not 'D' shaped - correct?

RR

I can just mail it to you. You can buy be a beer sometime for payment.

The connection on the headset is round. Don't know exactly what brand it was. Everythings been cut off except the boom mic portion. The mic says Aero on it.