IGNORED

To Don's from St. Louis, Mo.

Wrongway

We are going to be leaving from St Louis area Thursday on our way to Freebird's place for maintenance day. Anyone else going to be one the road in the area that day? We plan on taking 2 days, getting there sometime Friday. Let me know if anyone wants riding company.

We are going to be leaving from St Louis area Thursday on our way to Freebird's place for maintenance day. Anyone else going to be one the road in the area that day? We plan on taking 2 days, getting there sometime Friday. Let me know if anyone wants riding company.

Come on over, and we will go with you:rotf::rotf:

Be safe, and we will see you there!

See you guys there. Got the brake pads in the trunk. Going to have some fun. Dee was asking about MD and I tried to explain all that happens but she will have to see it to believe it! Going to the rock n roll hall of fame Sunday, maybe a white sox game Monday. It's like a little vacation!

If you're coming across 70, we'll be leaving Indy around 10 or 11 on Friday morning, not sure if we're taking 36 across or going the freeway route yet. 6 or 7 hours by the way of 36, or 5 or 6 going freeway.

Dan

I'm not going but if you go through Terre Haute, IN let me know and I'll ride with you for a while. Maybe like to Indianapolis or something?

I would like to ride with your bro but I will be in Ohio by Wednesday. Maybe we can get together on the way home!

Dale

If you're coming across 70, we'll be leaving Indy around 10 or 11 on Friday morning, not sure if we're taking 36 across or going the freeway route yet. 6 or 7 hours by the way of 36, or 5 or 6 going freeway.

Dan

Dan, That sounds like the way we will come. Real busy Thursday and no sleep (get off work 6am Thursday) So probably head to Indy Thursday. Like to take the less traveled roads Friday to Don's. Is your phone # still the same in your profile? Call you Thursday pm or Friday am.

I'm not going but if you go through Terre Haute, IN let me know and I'll ride with you for a while. Maybe like to Indianapolis or something?

Scott, sounds good. Not sure what time we will get through there, probably early-mid afternoon. I'll give you a call when we get near there. Thanks, great to have some company!