IGNORED

Ebay pricing

6pak

I know that I have seen lists of ebay listings on bikes that have sold in the last couple months posted here before.

If anybody know how to do this, could you pull and PM me a list of 1st gens sold in the last 2 months?

The Tax man said I will need this to get an average of what the Rafflebike donation is worth so we'll know what to claim next year.

If you do a regular search that gets the results you're looking for (e.g. under motorcycles choose Yamaha and Venture - maybe a year range that narrows it down a bit) you can then scroll down watching the column on the left. You should find a group of choices under preferences where you can select "completed listings". That'll narrow it down to ones that've sold in the last month or so.

using Condor's link you will have to log in to your ebay account. Then on the upper left click on motorcycles to get rid of the accessories and parts listings. It looks like 20 listings. You should be to select the selling price for only bikes in good running shape. There are several damaged/parts bikes listed at low prices.

That was a great link, although it gave a pretty poor representation of some of the bikes. I'm sure yours that you donated probably would be on the upper end of the spectrum. That cream and white unit was gorgeous though. someone stole that one even at over 4 grand. I loved the question though.......5 or 6 speeds, how many cylinders and shaft or belt drive. Do some research before you bid dude