IGNORED

Red Headed Step Child

craigatcsi

For our first time, we went to a local restraunt 'Quaker Steak & Lube' for a weekly 'Bike Night'.

WOW!!! There were MANY bikes there, much more than I expected. There had to be over 1000 bikes there!.

After we ate, we walked around the 'bikes only' parking lot to check out the bikes. I have an 07 Venture, and was surprised that mine was the only Venture there - Unless one showed up after we left. It was probably 75% HDs with the rest being a mix of Crotch Rockets & everything else.

It was quite an experience for us and we really enjoyed all of the people watching. My wife ran into a guy that she grew up with and hasn't seen in years.

We plan to do it again sometime.

craigr

i have meet many friends(now) at bike nights, when i go to other towns and have time, i try to find out where they have bike night and try to go by. was going to hot springs, Ar and stayed overnight in memphis, tn and went to a huge bike night at joe's crab shack. had a great time and seen only 1 venture there, but that was '03. problly about 1,000 bikes went there(in and out). we stayed in the motel next door so i got to stay out till about 12 midnight talking to differant folks. meet my wife at one.