IGNORED

Brackets for a Road King Slip ons

Guest Nevada Max

Guest Nevada Max

Could some one steer me to where I can b y these brackets for this modification. I have RK slip ons! I tried the clasified .

Thanks in advance

Nevada Max

Got mine from hilliss and let me tell you they are great. Ordered late evening on Thursday and had them in hand on Monday. Great quality, great price and every bolt, nut and washer you need. The instructions are so clear cut, and pictures on how to do it were so concise, even I was able to do the job.

Also I found exact clamp I needed at www.masclassics.com/index.htm

V twin part number 31-9920. Got those in 5 days.

When putting them on I found using 200 grit sand paper on end of the header pipe to clean off the existing exhaust grime and spraying it with PAM (so no smell when it burned off) helped immensely. Needed a helper when putting the HD pipes on. One to hold it in place and one to beat them on. I used a 2x4 at end of pipe and a mallet to the 2x4 and caused no damage.

The sound great without being loud. Hope this helps.

Edited by AKRefugee

Needed a helper when putting the HD pipes on. One to hold it in place and one to beat them on. I used a 2x4 at end of pipe and a mallet to the 2x4 and caused no damage.

The sound great without being loud. Hope this helps.

If you use a screwdriver in the slots on the inlet of the HD pipes you can open them up a little bit and you won't have to beat them on. Mine slipped on pretty easy after I did this.