IGNORED

Keepin' Up With The Ambassador

86er

A friend of mine that some of y'all know, Chris, who rides a Road Glide, called the other day and said "I ran into a friend of yours." Chris drives a Life Flight Helicopter out of Hugo Oklahoma; he works 15 days on and 15 days off. He commutes from Atlanta. He was on his way to work Saturday (a 12 hour trip) and called to say that he stopped in a little town in western Arkansas for a bite at a KFC. The grilled chicken hasn't made it that far west, by the way. This town was so small that he said the WalMart should have a historic plaque proclaiming it the smallest WalMart in the world. As he pulled in and parked for some yard bird, 2 bikes pulled in. One was a Harley and the other was a Kawasaki Voyager. He said he parked and walked in as the bikes went around and stopped on the other side. He walked thru' and out the other side and said to the Kawi rider "You sure are an ugly old fart!". He said Lowell looked at him like "I know you but can't call your name", that was ok 'cause Chris couldn't remember LA's name either. They spent about a 1/2 hour having lunch and talkin' (read: telling lies! :rotf:).

It sure is a small world when two friends can meet by accident at a Colonel Buckets hundreds of miles from their respective homes!!!

The Ambassador is on the road again! :7_6_3[1]:

Edited by 86er