OK, it's just like anything I work on. Carbs rebuilt, synched, new plugs, wires coming from Buckeye Performance, tires, stator, factory radio. NOW it's the water pump!!!!!!! Please give me an idea of the parts needed. It just started seeping from the weep hole, so I know the seals about gone. Recommendations, PLEASE!!!!!! Hopefully not a complete unit, over 200 bucks!!!!!:confused24:

OK, it's just like anything I work on. Carbs rebuilt, synched, new plugs, wires coming from Buckeye Performance, tires, stator, factory radio. NOW it's the water pump!!!!!!! Please give me an idea of the parts needed. It just started seeping from the weep hole, so I know the seals about gone. Recommendations, PLEASE!!!!!! Hopefully not a complete unit, over 200 bucks!!!!!:confused24:

Pull the outer cover on yours first, before ordering parts, to see if it is the plastic impeller or metal one. If plastic impeller, replace it too, as they tend to crack near the shaft & you won't see it until pulled out of the housing. I had replaced all seals, the bearing, impeller assy & of course the gasket on mine early this year. Of course, you know to check Flatout for the stuff needed. These are easy enough to re-build, just don't rush it & pay attention to what goes where.

Thanks once again, guys, hope to meet you all sometime. The wife and I are going to try to go up to Angola for the meet & eat. Hummmm, help a friend pour concrete, orrrrrrrrrr, take a day and ride up to Angola and see some cars and friends. Difficult choice!