IGNORED

Dumped it in the gravel

kbran

kenny sorry to hear about your accident dont be surprised they make you use a walker for a bit with the boot dont ask me how I know:whistling: Hope you heal quicker than I did. Sorry I missed you and Beth. Were you planning to come to the International Rally? If so and you cant ride cage on up Sharon and I are caging cause of the hip. Give us some one to visit with while everyone is out riding.

John

My neighbor totaled his Gold Wing by slipping on gravel around a corner here in town. They use so much in the winter it is rediculous and creates a riding hazard all spring until the heavy rains can wash it away. Darn Gravel!!! Hope your better soon!!!

I complain to the city and police every spring about the sand and gravel on corners and intersections until they clean it up. It is a road hazard and you can actually force the city to pay for bike damages if they do not clean it up.

It's the city's job to break out the street sweeper and keep the roads safe. They never do it until someone reminds them.

but at least there is a next time:thumbsup2:.

That is the main thing right there!!! I think we said the same thing too!!

Glad it is not as bad as it could have been! Heal up, and if we can do anything for you, let us know....I think we could do anything you needed, and still owe you for all you have done for us!

Just take care of you two, and heal up fast!