IGNORED

Another reminder

whozleft

I just got this from our church office staff. I either drive or ride this road daily. It's a really straight stretch of highway with a 50 mph limit. It's a shame to hear about these things, but when we do it should always remind us of how fleeting life can be. Not just a reminder for when we are on our bikes, but every moment should count.

May God bless you and keep you safe.

The doctor's office where this occured is right at the entrance to our church.

Everyone:

I just wanted to let you know that the church office will be closed this morning. At about 7 this morning there was a fatal motorcycle accident in front of the doctors office. The road is currently closed and we do not know how long it will take to open it back up. Please pray for the family of the person killed. As soon as we are able to get in to the church, we will let you know. If you need to get a hold of me in an emergency, you can still e-mail me at the church’s email address or this one or you can call my cell phone at

Thanks,

Kris

...and pray for the family of the biker!

We just had one of our officers that was hit on his personal ride. The driver has crossed three lanes of traffic coming out of McDonalds in a rural part of the state.

Lights, Lights, Lights, BE VERY VISIBLE AND ASSUME THEY STILL DON'T SEE YOU!

:255: