IGNORED

st. charles meet reminder

Snarley Bill

for all the folks coming in on thursday, may 7th, we will be meeting at the cracker barrel at 7pm and go from there to my house for coffee and coffee cake. about 4 miles away. then on friday and saturday morning the 8th and ninth, we will meet at crackerbarrel at 8 am for breakfast. see you all there. bill :2133: ps. my home phone is 636-928-3656 if you need last minute info.

for all the folks coming in on thursday, may 7th, we will be meeting at the cracker barrel at 7pm and go from there to my house for coffee and coffee cake. about 4 miles away. then on friday and saturday morning the 8th and ninth, we will meet at crackerbarrel at 8 am for breakfast. see you all there. bill :2133: ps. my home phone is 636-928-3656 if you need last minute info.

Make sure you talk to the Weatherman and get us some sunshine too. If not, I am holding you personally responsible:stirthepot::rotf:

As of right now it looks like I'll be going solo.:icon_smile_question

Looks like Peg will have to stay and cover for a coworker. She is in the hospital and looks are not good right now as they do not know what the problem is. Peg is praying for her coworker, yet Peg is not happy she was looking forward to this trip very much - get away from work and see the family again.....

Buddy

do not worry about rain i have an alternate back up plan. the meet is 9 days off. the weather man can't hit the weather right 2 days ahead much less a week. we got the food and drink and a great back up plan just in case. think positive. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

Bill, does your backup plan include building a canopy over I-70 from Indy to St. Charles???

:hihi::rotfl:

Joe

weather man has 40% for wednesday and that is not to bad for Arkansas. Buddy we may have a couple from Prairie Grove, Arkansas meet us in Harrison and ride to St. Charles with us.

Raymond

:thumbsup2::Venture:

Buddy

looks like the weather out look for the meet is looking good, one thing nice about these meets is, i sure get alot of work done around here that i put off. full schedule today. put new plates on all the scoots, clean them up, mow the grass, 2 yards of bark mulch to shovel out of the driveway, and a whole list of honey do's. thats all after my breakfast ride around 5:30 am. think i got all the bases covered now. all we need is a bunch of great people. going to be a real blast. see you all next week. bill :welcome1::2133:

looks like the weather out look for the meet is looking good, one thing nice about these meets is, i sure get alot of work done around here that i put off. full schedule today. put new plates on all the scoots, clean them up, mow the grass, 2 yards of bark mulch to shovel out of the driveway, and a whole list of honey do's. thats all after my breakfast ride around 5:30 am. think i got all the bases covered now. all we need is a bunch of great people. going to be a real blast. see you all next week. bill :welcome1::2133:

For the right quantity of STAG I might come down and help you>>!!

Bill,

We have our rooms at the Red Roof Inn reserved for the 7th, 8th, & 9th.

I was wondering if I could leave my trailer that I will be dragging down behind the bike with all our suit cases and stuff in it at your place?

Just would not want to leave it at motel all day while on our rides. And don't want to pull it with us on the rides.

If not OK, that's cool.

Can't wait for Thursday!

Thanks,

Bryan