IGNORED

Folding backrest for stock seats?

Does any one out there have a pic of the utopia

Larry

There web site was previously posted in the thread...Howver...I have had mine on for

2 1/2 years and works great....Easy on for wife...(folds forward)..Adjustable....I'm 6'5"...No problem... I have a pic of my 2006 with it on there if you go to my VR Picture Gallery... Go to this link and I also have good pic of it there...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bJIUpeeZ7Vk2zvpORR9S-A?authkey=Gv1sRgCKXDsPfXrdfF8QE&feat=directlink

Click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right of the frame and you can zoom in on the pix and use your mouse on the pic to move it around....Thats why I use Picasa for my web pic posts

George In Virginia

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Utopia and I love it. GREAT customer service. If you can't manage to drill out two holes that are already there to a little bit bigger hole size then you need to spend the extra money and buy the Diamond R backrest. I have not regretted my choice one bit. But like I said before if your drill challenged or have extra money buy the Diamond R they are both great backrest.:mo money: