Riding through Arcade, NY with some friends today I saw a blue first gen parked outside a company whose name began with a "K". Told my self to try to remember the name, but it's just not coming to me. Who was it?

Guest JGorom
Riding through Arcade, NY with some friends today I saw a blue first gen parked outside a company whose name began with a "K". Told my self to try to remember the name, but it's just not coming to me. Who was it?

That's Bongobob's neck of the woods...he might have a clue.

Apparently I was really tired last night when I posted this. I've just realized that it probably shouldn't be in the tech section. Sorry.

Is there any way for an administrator or moderator to move it to The Watering Hole section?

Hey Dexx I wish I would have known you were coming thru. Unfortunately we were at a wedding last night. I think I have seen that same bike going thru Springville a month ago.

If it was on Rt 39 towards the west side of town it would have been Koike Aronson Inc. I will have to keep my eyes out for that but I don't get over that direction that much. Work is the other direction towards Rt 16 for me and I do very little business in town.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yep....that was the place. We came in on 39 from Mount Morris and had a "planned" stop at the gas station on the corner of Bixby Hill road in Arcade. I thought about contacting you Bob, but I really didn't have any details until Friday evening. Another guy organized the ride and only 3 of us showed up. Went from Arcade to Ellicotville for lunch and then down 417 through Olean and Wellsville. It was a perfect day for a ride.