IGNORED

Help I cannot hear a thing, 2nd Gen. Lost volume control

Busta

Hello to all;

I just completed the antenna upgrade and all is fine. Took the scoot out on the road this morning and the tunes were coming in from areas I have not heard from in a long time. Got home and parked. Went back out to wash the bike and switched on the key to aux. too play some tunes and I had very little volume. Started up the bike to see if maybe it had something to do??? No avail, same result. At Vol 30, I can hear music very clearly out of all four speakers, but with very little volume. The volume control knob, when turned in the direction to decrease volume, does just that. It seems that the range of volume is happening between setting 1 ~ 3. I went through the settings to see if the fade was possibly affecting the output volume. I am unsure as to where to look next. Is there a mute button that I am not aware of?? Your help is always much appreciated. Thanks.

Ricardo.

Mine did this and the plug in underneath the passenger seat wasn't getting a good connection. I cleaned it real good with contact cleaner, blew it out with an air compressor, and put electrical grease in it. I haven't had any problems with it since. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

I think you will get minimal volume from the speakers when you are on Headphone setting to protect the amp if the helmet cords are unplugged.

Cycle thru the control settings to see if its on HP or SP....you want to be on SP.

Mine did this and the plug in underneath the passenger seat wasn't getting a good connection. I cleaned it real good with contact cleaner, blew it out with an air compressor, and put electrical grease in it. I haven't had any problems with it since. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

What he said... exactly the same for me.