One of my speakers was shot on my 90, so I replaced them with a new set. I got everything back together and the radio was working great. A few days later I went for a several hour ride and again the radio was working great. But after I pulled the bike into the garage the radio just stopped working along with the cassette and CB. I checked all the fuses under the battery cover and they were all good. Is there a hidden fuse somewhere else that I should check? Or is there a wire that might have come loose?

Thanks,

Al

Take out the left front signal light and you'll find 2 inline fuses that supply the radio etc. Power goes from there to the radio\tape player, and then across to the CB. One fuse is for constant power, the other is for switched power.

Now what moronic engineer decided that the fuses for the radio would be "rightly" located behing the left front turn signal???

Some things on these bikes make me really scratch my head.

Glass fuses over the battery but a spade fuse block located in front of the battery...?

I mean... come on... pick one type...

Take out the left front signal light and you'll find 2 inline fuses that supply the radio etc. Power goes from there to the radio\tape player, and then across to the CB. One fuse is for constant power, the other is for switched power.

I'm guessing this is the problem. I guess I get to tear it apart again.

:bang head: