Anybody know where i can find a conversion to go from floorboards to pegs on a 96 Royal Star. I would like to have foward controls but i don't want to shell out the dough. Unless anybody can tell me were i can get a set for cheappppp!! But pegs will be fine for now just need to find the conversion????

If you're handy at fabbing stuff, you can make some brackets out of 1/4" steel to move your floorboards forward. This won't get you pegs though. And I don't remember where I turned up these pictures. It's not my bike. You will also need to get a longer rear brake line and make a longer shift linkage rod.

As far as I know, I don't think you can do pegs without being complete forwards.

I'm not so familiar with the RS, but with the Roadstar, the controls are part of the boards. You can't really seperate parts you need from the parts you don't, unless you had a machine shop. I went with Legand forwards on mine.. yep.. they cost...

There is no conversion for the Roadstar for just pegs. You have to do fowards, and from what I've seen and remeber, pretty much the same deal with Royal Star.

(I pick mine up tonight.. YIP A DEE!!! so that's why I am not so familiar with them, but working from memory)