IGNORED

Nebraska Members

aaaerstowr

Does any one know if there are any other Nebraska members besides me? I recently acquired my venture a few weeks ago. The wife and I are looking forward to riding with other people. This is our first bike. We have friends that ride but unlike us they have kids and they have more important issues to deal with. I would like her to see that it can be alot of fun.

Alan and Kim

Hey Alan and Kim.

Welcome to the site. I'm out of Omaha riding a blonde '84 VR. I get up through Fremont every now and then. I stop in at Johnson Cycle and flirt with a little "08 black cherry they had there. She's a cutie.

We got another guy here in Omaha on a Black on Blue RSV and a new fella and his wife just joined us from Council Bluffs.

Sounds like the Midwest might be having our own ride-in this summer. Not a lot of folks close to us.

My bike will be down for at a few more weeks until the rest of my parts arrive so when that comes together I'll give ya a heads up and maybe we can meet up before long.

Oh damn! Just looked at your profile. Another '84! What ya riding? Blonde or Blue?

Mike

Welcome to the site.

I ride an 07 Blue/Black Venture & live in Omaha, by Eppley Airfield. I ride almost exclusively 2-up. (My wife is obsessed with being on the bike).

We LOVE to ride the Bluffs and typically go as far north as Soldier, IA or down I-29 to Rockport for Lunch, (they have a GREAT steak dinner).

We would be glad to meet up with you or others sometime.

craigr

Alan, Randy again..just wanted to let you know that our little riding group has a web site it is www.nebraskastarriders.com. Check it out, our el presidentay is from Fremont you might know him, seems like he knows everybody in town, Kirk Miller. We are having a monthly meeting this Thurs in Waterloo Kirk said if ya wanted to ride with them to the meeting to give him a call at 719.1315..hope to see ya then