IGNORED

Mixture screw help PLEASE!

Hello everyone,

I made the mistake of having a friend adjust my carbs a few months ago. I have an '03 MRSV, running with K&Ns and all the pollution stuff plugged and rolled up. I also have the four tits stemming from the carbs plugged.

I checked the spark plugs today and the bike is running extremely lean. My buddy does not remember where the mixture screws were at when he started turning them out a few months ago.

I have been getting popping on decel too. So I turned out the mixture screws a complete 360 turn and the popping persists. I need to ride it for a while and check the plugs again.

Can anyone tell me a good setting, for these screws, FROM BEING BOTTOMED OUT, while running with K&Ns and with the all the air polution stuff plugged?

Many thanks in advance - Ponz

Thanks George.

I keep getting some breaking up / popping un decel in the driveway. I even put the stock air filters back in. Will it ever go away since I disconnected the all that ABS stuff?

Ponz

Thanks George.

I keep getting some breaking up / popping un decel in the driveway. I even put the stock air filters back in. Will it ever go away since I disconnected the all that ABS stuff?

Ponz

Isn't that the reason to do all that plugging and stuff to get rid of the decel popping?:think:

And I thought the mixture screws are behind a plug that would need to be drilled out to make any changes.? At least thats what the dealer told me.