IGNORED

Finally go off my dead #$%

Bubber

Well I finally got to see what I thought was the sun today and got out all those parts I been gathering up all winter and decided to put some of them on.

Lets see I put on the used Wagner grill (with special instructions from Steve W, Sarge 46 and Eck)

Saddle bag guards

Reinforcements for the FRT crash guard that connected to the bottom of the floor board (found a posting someplace and made the brackets and putt'em on today.

Rick butler seat that came back a week or two ago

Fired up the o'l girl and let'r run awhile. Dang that sounded sweet.

Installed the gremlin bell Sarge46 gave me at the last P.I.P.

No pictures and yes I broke the rules but I am tired and this being laid off is tough work. I better find a job so I can rest up.

Geten'r done in Minnesota

Steve

aka Bubber

Edited by Bubber
lots of spelling errors

Well I am waitin for another big box of stuff to install from a friend of mine in AL. LOL:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Then I will have to call it quites for a while. I done spent enough money on my toy for this year AND next.

Only things is, I may have to put some accent lights on since I bought a bunch of them over the winter. :yikes: Electrical work! Oh NO!

I wonder where I could find myself a nice 3 switch panel? :stirthepot: :banana::banana::banana:

Bubber

Well I am waitin for another big box of stuff to install from a friend of mine in AL. LOL:banana:

You rfriend must be Sojourner, DaveCB, Grey Fox, Big Al, heck I dont know, but I sure wouldnt claim I know you.........:rasberry:

I wonder where I could find myself a nice 3 switch panel? :stirthepot: :banana:

There might be one coming in a brown box that the postman is bringing along with a few other extras...:cool10:....:confused24:

I've been wanting to check out one of those low voltage push-pad switch devices I saw at Autozone. Gives you 4 switches on a pressure pad that controls a small relay box. Gotta see what kind of load you can run thru there. Electric work--YEA RAH!!

Dan