IGNORED

Trying To Find a Lightbar Trunk Fairing

Bobby G

That looks like the Yamaha "Travel Trunk Wing with Light"

part number: STR-4XY62-03-xx (where the xx at the end designates the color: 00=primer).

Here's the link to the part on the Yamaha web site:

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelscitemdetail/5/4/83/406/2009/1/2884/0/0/detail.aspx

Edited by SteveP
Fixed URL

That looks like the Yamaha accessory rear spoiler. I've seen them on several Ventures. They look good but the ones I've seen don't light up worth a crap. If you are getting them for the looks and don't care about the lights then thats one thing but if you are getting them for more rear light there are a lot better lights out there and a lot cheaper. My:2cents:

I have one that I ordered from the Yamaha Dealer. It is a running and brake light. In the daytime it is hard to see, the LED's are not very bright.

I mounted another light bar below the trunk sold by Diamond R Accessories and it is 10X brighter and less than half the price. They are good people to deal with.

diamondraccessories.com

817-925-4901 Allen & Patti (they really look after you)

Johnny :banana:

That is the yamaha wing with taillight. Do you happen to have more pictures of the flag mounts. I have been putting the idea together for large flags when I do parades.

TheKid

Here's a few more :photographing: of the flag rig. Looks like an angle iron bolted to the bottom of the trunk through the existing holes, a couple of u-bolts to hold the upper part of the flag pole to the angle iron, and two chrome fishing pole rigs clamped to the saddlebag rails. I'm sure these are available at Bass Pro Shops. Pretty basic, but effective, and not as unattractive as some I've seen.

I agree with johnnyB above and did what he did....save some money any put two diamond R bars on instead one under the trunk and one under the rack on the trunk and you will have a lot more light for a third the price of yammys trunk light...just my opinion

check out custom dynamics for a similiar bar and lots of other lights