IGNORED

Looking for first gen trunk liners.

uncledj

The foam that they are made of is similar to the material that tool box drawer liners are made of, just a little thicker. I could trace mine onto a piece of paper and send it to you and you could make your own pretty easily. I'll check at Sears Hardware and see if they have pieces big enough to use.

Dave

89 VR

Jersy: Thanks, but I was asking about the removable bags that are form fitting. At one time Beer30 was thinking about making some, but I think his business won't give him the time. I'll keep looking, eventually a set will turn up.:bluesbrother:

Please be patient guys . I now have patterns for the MKI and MKII saddle bag and trunk liners in possession .

I have been extremely busy at work and just talked to the real boss and she gave me the OK to get a run of liners made this coming week . She said we could spare a couple of the girls to produce them . So I am going to have cut out at least 6 sets for the MKI , MKII , and the 2nd Gens in Black 1000 Denier Cordura material .

For those (Pilot , Uncledj and Friesman1) whom already have some on order already , your will be going out towards you by end of next week . And also an apology for taking so long as well . Just been too , too , too busy . But I should be thankful that I am , as some have not been so lucky at their work place .

Anyways , I will post when I have these bags completed .

BEER30

Price for the 3 piece set is $75.00 plus shipping . I now have an embroidery machine , so I can embroidery your names on them if you wish at no extra cost . I only have fonts for now , so no logo's as of yet .

BEER30

hey Gene

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to do our stuff.

Brian

All I can say that it has been ruff around the shop . We've been more busy than a one legged flea infested dog ! Plus trying to get a POS up and running to keep track of inventory and invoicing . As well as new items that we make at our shop for our serviceman and women . Looking forward to next weekend at the PA M & E .

BEER30

Hey Beer I would also like a set for my 87 first gen as well if you could put me on the list I would appreciate it. There is no big hurry for them so dont let it interfere with your schedule. Also what kind of embroidery machine do you have? We have a Tajima 4 head at work, maybe I can send you some program files if they are compatible. Check out the website www.westbranchmaterials.com

See you in Gettysburg,

Paul

Yippee! Thanks, Gene...I was thinking that you wouldn't be able to get around to it. I gave you the credit card info last fall, it should still be current, but if you have any issues gimme a call and we'll get you paid. Thanks again.

:thumbsup::clap2: