IGNORED

Strange things happening on Craigslist

Condor

Well not really. But lately I've been selling things on CL all over the US. Listed locally, but getting folks in Fl., Mi., NY., responding to my ads. This may be the new Ebay except it's free.... And if this keeps up, it may not be free for very long. Ebay does own 25% of CL... They gotta be aware of what's going on...........:mo money:

I think they have just expanded their search engine. I've noticed recently when I checked for, say, a Venture in San Antonio, it pulled up entries from different "listed" cities, like Austin, Corpus Christi and San Marcos. It must have a regional filter of some kind because it did not scope out Dallas or Houston. "New and Improved?"

I think they have just expanded their search engine. I've noticed recently when I checked for, say, a Venture in San Antonio, it pulled up entries from different "listed" cities, like Austin, Corpus Christi and San Marcos. It must have a regional filter of some kind because it did not scope out Dallas or Houston. "New and Improved?"

That's part of their extended search program of surrounding areas, but that doesn't cover Michigan from a Sacramento search. I've always used Google to search the US. in 'yamaha venture craiglist' It'll get you everything in the US. I guess more folks are using it. I took a look at Kurt's Link but it only goes out 250 miles from my zip.

Here's another site that a member posted that will get 'm all.. http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cpmoto&itm=yamaha&loc=&fil=venture&ys=1983&ye=1993&submit=++++go++++

That's part of their extended search program of surrounding areas, but that doesn't cover Michigan from a Sacramento search. I've always used Google to search the US. in 'yamaha venture craiglist' It'll get you everything in the US. I guess more folks are using it. I took a look at Kurt's Link but it only goes out 250 miles from my zip.

Here's another site that a member posted that will get 'm all.. http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cpmoto&itm=yamaha&loc=&fil=venture&ys=1983&ye=1993&submit=++++go++++

Condor,

Move or slide the little red ball that says 250 miles and you will search what ever distance you want to.

Bryan