IGNORED

MC Accessory Store in Indy - Need Name

RedRider

A buddy of mine is heading to Indy this week and mentioned there was a nice MC store there. He couldn't recall the name. Apparently, it is like the Iron Pony (Columbus, OH), but not quite as big.

Can anyone in the Indy area help with the name of this place.

I know this request is rather generic and may not include enough info. However, I thought I would run it up the flagpole and see if anyone knows.

Thanks.

RR

A buddy of mine is heading to Indy this week and mentioned there was a nice MC store there. He couldn't recall the name. Apparently, it is like the Iron Pony (Columbus, OH), but not quite as big.

Can anyone in the Indy area help with the name of this place.

I know this request is rather generic and may not include enough info. However, I thought I would run it up the flagpole and see if anyone knows.

Thanks.

RR

Flatout is located in Greenwood,a south suburb of Indianapolis..:happy34:

Well, there's Cycle Outfitters, 5501 Madison Avenue, Idiot-noplace. They don't sell bikes, just bike related gear. I've gotten quite a bit of stuff there over the years. Buckets, rain gear, brake pads, tires, a sticker that says "It don't hurt till the bone shows". Not large but well packed.

Well, there's Cycle Outfitters, 5501 Madison Avenue, Idiot-noplace. They don't sell bikes, just bike related gear. I've gotten quite a bit of stuff there over the years. Buckets, rain gear, brake pads, tires, a sticker that says "It don't hurt till the bone shows". Not large but well packed.

Thanks - this is the one he was thinking of.

He may stop by Flatout also. Looks interesting.

RR