IGNORED

St.Jude Auction

DragonRider

I am getting near the end of the items for the St. Jude Auctions. I have just posted a new auction for 1 Crusin for St. Jude T shirt( XX Large), 1 Crusin for St. Jude Hat, 1 Crusin for St. Jude Pin.

Remember, all funds raised are going to the Kids at St.Jude Childrens Hospital. We will be organizing a ride in late September to deliver the monies to St. Jude in Memphis, Tn. Squidley and Snarley Bill are also raising funds for St. Jude with their own efforts and will also be joining the ride to Memphis. So, mark your calendar for the latter part of Sept. and join us on the wonderful ride. Last year we had 19 bikes from various parts of the U.S. and hopefully we will increase the attendance and the amount raised last year.

My thanks goes out to all who have bid,donated items for auctions, and supported the great institution that St.Jude Childrens Hospital is..................Just remember its all for the Kids, our future depends on the youth of today and who knows some of them may have been helped by St. Jude. Danny Thomas did a wonderful thing when he founded this hospital back in 1962. I want to be a small part of keeping it going and growing.

Thanks and God Bless each and every one of this great organization, especially our founder Freebird.

Lewis & Charlene Cramer

DragonRider & DragonLady