IGNORED

How does Don's M. D. work?

big mike

Since I have never been to a M. D. event, I was wondering how things get paid for. I am assuming that Don does not cover the cost of food for everyone. So how does it work? Do we pitch in a certain amount of cash? Do we bring something? Do we eat out? You get the idea, how does it work? I am looking forward to being there this year to meet all of you and hopefully share some fun experiances that will be talked about for years to come.

Big Mike:15_8_211[1]:

Since I have never been to a M. D. event, I was wondering how things get paid for. I am assuming that Don does not cover the cost of food for everyone. So how does it work? Do we pitch in a certain amount of cash? Do we bring something? Do we eat out? You get the idea, how does it work? I am looking forward to being there this year to meet all of you and hopefully share some fun experiances that will be talked about for years to come.

Big Mike:15_8_211[1]:

Don't sets out a coffee Can and we fill to overflowing with Cash!

The way I understand it, advice is mostly free, work done on your scoot will cost you the next time you go to fix that part,,,,,,, parking could be a premium, depends on if you take up a 1st gen spot,,,,,,,if you need to swim then you take your chances, you may lose some important things but you may also pickup some unwanted issues,,,,,,,,,,if you get thirsty or hungry, there's no worry, the pond is usually full and there's critters in there that can be BBQ'd, just don't know how they taste,,,,,if you want to sleep, be prepared to share your space with others, or give it all up to the unknowns,,,,,,,,if you want to talk to someone, best be listening real close, some don't speak real Canadian there.

On the whole it's a lot of fun, you meet good folks, learn something important and a lot of unimportant stuff, Don feeds us drinks, lunch and then for supper we have find our own fodder. As mentioned there always is a coffee can, and it's not for leftover screws and bolts, and you'll be well mannered if you help us fill it. Hopefully there's enough to pay your way, not only for the day, but also some leftover to keep this web site going. All that isn't Don's idea, he just wanted us to get together and have a good time,, but I think he was told more than once and so succumbed to putting out the can.

First things First!! That 4 letter word in your title we try to avoid at these things. We are just playing and helping friends.

Of course when you see Squid down on his knees with the sweat pouring off him and Muffin up to his elbows in a 1st Gen it makes you wonder!! They claim to enjoy these things. :think:

Just show up and find out. You can even attend the Tent sitting-up class in the Dark!!!

Rules to Don's MD :

1) Eat

2) Drink

3) Be Merry

4) Don't slip on the oil spots under the 1st gens .

5) Donate if you can or capture the Pond Monster , there is a bounty out for its !

6) Roll your sleeves up and have fun .

7) Lodging in town or tent city in the front yard .

8) Bring Plenty of BEER for Dan and myself .

9) Dan prefers Heineken , I prefer Ice Cold

Beer .

10) Don't pick a fight with Minni-Muffin .

11) Don't do any thing embarrassing that you would not want the "Mechanic" taking a picture of .

12) Definitely do not get in the path of Don's wife when she is on the riding lawnmower .

13) XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Don't go there)

14) Bring a kickstand pad , we all do not want to laugh at ya when the scoot fall , as the kickstand sinks into the lawn .

15) Bring a spare bike key with you .

16) And most important , stay in contact with someone in the group as to when you leave home and when you get home . We all care about one another !

There is more rules , but I don't want to scare you off !

BEER30