IGNORED

hard time seeing gps in sunlight

BIG TOM

I installed a garmin 2720 in my bike recently and am having a hard time seeing it in the sunlight..Tried moving it to different locations to no avail..I know there are sun hoods I can purchase..Other than that ..any suggestions out there to relieve the problem..and yes, I tried the brightness adjustment on the garmin.. It didn't help..any suggestions?:fnd_(16):

well, you should have Taters driving and with you on the back you can use your hand to block the sun from the screen. hows that for a solution.:stirthepot:

Cheers, Scott

p.s. there are a couple of vendors on ebay that have a GPS sunblock hoods for sale for around $20

I can tell you that if you're wearing polarized sunglasses it can be hard to see. When I'm wearing my polarized glasses I usually have to pull them down and look at the screen without them.

BINGO....yes I do wear polorized sun glasses..your right..without them I did't have a problem..:doh::doh:

well, you should have Taters driving and with you on the back you can use your hand to block the sun from the screen. hows that for a solution.:stirthepot:

Cheers, Scott

p.s. there are a couple of vendors on ebay that have a GPS sunblock hoods for sale for around $20

Scott, leave it to you to come up with a solution like that.....thanks..I'll try that too....not.....:whistling: