IGNORED

Need help checking out a bike in Las Cruces

SkyKing

Are there any members in Las Cruces that can check out a 2000 Venture for me? I am ready to move on this bike but would prefer an opinion from one of the members who can check it out first hand. I have been told by a long time member of this group that fellow guys and ladies can be trusted for their experience and willingness to help.

I am ready to buy this bike and start riding with the group. I will figure out how to get it back to Corpus Christi, Texas once I determine this is the bike for me.

PM me or feel free to call at 361.946-0685

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

Edited by SkyKing

We will be in El Paso tomorrow afternoon - may need to hang around for a day or two longer for my brother to get a new rear tire. If so, I could run up there and take a look. No promises, but I'll give you a call Sunday night to talk about it.

Goose

your a new member and you have to follow the rules ! PIC,S how to post pic,s , on the reply screen , in the grey area , next to the smily face is a paper clip , click it , browse to find the pic you want , click and load it , then preview , than submit , i think i got it rite if not somebody here tell Mike the rite way to post pic,s .

By the way Mike is a great Guy BUT he has made one mistake , he knows me and told me he was looking for a Hardly , than after listening to all my H/D jokes i beat on him untill he joined VR.O and after that it was eazy to talk him into a VR [ but it is only a 2nd gen so i am going to polish the back of my 1st gen so he'll have something nice to look at :rasberry: ] so everybody welcome Mike and feel sorry for him too because he has to ride with Motor Mouth , Mike the only way you can get me to shut up is to feed me D/Q !!!!:rotfl:

Thom