IGNORED

clutch upgrade problem

I have the PCW racing clutch upgrade. When I installed it, I left the last flat spacer in, getting in to big of a hurry. I found this out because the clutch lever would not engage. I went back in and removed the spacer. After reinstalling my clutch lever still will not engage. How bad have I messed up here, and has anybody had this experience so that I might get some suggestions. I appreciate this site and the imfo I get.:fiddle:

I suspect you just don't have the clutch plates/[ressure plate aligned right. Going from memory now, so I can't exactly describe it for you, but you just need to carefully re-check that all the plates and friction discs are aligned in their proper notches. I seem to remember the pressure plate has notches in it that must fit in the same notches as the steel clutch plates. I'm pretty sure this is your problem. Make sure the punch marks are properly aligned and the pressure plate is seated correctly before you tighten the bolts. Should work fine. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose