IGNORED

DON's MD

ronhenry4

Im going to Don's MD and im leaveing from cincinnati just wanted to know if any one would be in the area heading that way i plan to leave on friday morning-ish just want to know if any one wanted some company on the ride up? Ron

you of all people have to come.... i will let you ride on the back of my 2nd gen if yours isnt ready...:big-grin-emoticon:

Now right there folks is one of the most unselfish acts that I have heard offered. Only a 2nd genner would put forth the olive branch like that to make sure a 1st genner could be in the fun....way to go Ron

:thumbsup2:

Ron, if you could keep up,,,,, you could head up here and ride with us up there......

We're on the SE side of Indy, just west of Shelbyville, will probably hook-up with some other guys around here.

Dan

PS, I don't think Dan is THAT despirate yet!!!!

Now right there folks is one of the most unselfish acts that I have heard offered. Only a 2nd genner would put forth the olive branch like that to make sure a 1st genner could be in the fun....way to go Ron

:thumbsup2:

Excuse me but the summer before last I took Rocket on the back of my first gen to Marcarls great and meet than proceeded to allow him a comfortable rear seat ride ( which could only be accomplished with a 1st gen) when we all went on a cruise. Further more on the way Home we left a bunch of harly's that didn't want us to pass them on the highway eating our dust and that was with 2 up each of us over 225 lbs. So not only did this 1st genner offer the olive branch but had the power to spare .:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I must shamefully admit that I did threaten to throw him off at the 1st sign of a good looking female hitchiker:lightbulb:

Ron, if you could keep up,,,,, you could head up here and ride with us up there......

We're on the SE side of Indy, just west of Shelbyville, will probably hook-up with some other guys around here.

Dan

PS, I don't think Dan is THAT despirate yet!!!!

Im pretty sure i can keep up!! i will keep it in 4th gear for you guys so you dont get left behind..:stirthepot:

I must shamefully admit that I did threaten to throw him off at the 1st sign of a good looking female hitchiker:lightbulb:

Ben, you would have been S.O.L., with any hitchhiker....:sign busted: As I brought my own helmet & you didn't have a spare helmet with you...............:sign brain fart: :2cents:

Now right there folks is one of the most unselfish acts that I have heard offered.

Take your ear plugs out & the 2nd gen blinders off.......... That is a smaller item, compared to other things, that happen between members.......... :2cents:

You know it too, right Brad...........

I would love to meet up with you guys (even if you make me ride in the back) when you get your route planned let me know and we'll find a place to meet up .. a g/f of mine may go so i may hae to start on the east side of cincy that morning but we can catch up some place..Ron