IGNORED

84 saddlebag wanted

I'm looking for the inside half of a saddlebag for an 84 Venture. If anyone has 1 kicking around please send me a PM. Will also consider buying the whole thing if anyone has them. I had a bottle of brake fluid leak and it ate the bottom out of it!!!

:snow2:Getting tired of winter had freezing rain last night.:snow2:

I'm looking for the inside half of a saddlebag for an 84 Venture. If anyone has 1 kicking around please send me a PM. Will also consider buying the whole thing if anyone has them. I had a bottle of brake fluid leak and it ate the bottom out of it!!!

:snow2:Getting tired of winter had freezing rain last night.:snow2:

Dont feel too badly about melting your saddlebag with the brakefluid, I have it on good authority that a certain fellow riding an 83 G1 living in Wainwright AB did the same thing.

I was looking at the Pinwall site last night and they had a few for sale there, i seem to remember from 49 to 89 for pricing depending on condition. What side did you need?

Brian

Edited by friesman

Mental note: do not put the spare container of brake fluid with a poor lid in the left saddle bag. Mine now has a new fiberglass bottom.

I have so much fiberglass on the inside of the plastic, one of these days I will hit a bump and all of the plastic will disappear. It will still look the same...just semi transparent.

:missingtooth: