IGNORED

Need to sell 1 trailer and 1 frame

star4772

OPPS FORGOT PIC'S WILL POST.

Well need cash for rent I am selling 1 home made Trailer and 1 trailer frame both in new condition. The frame has been cut down to fit what ever size container or ? up to

50" X 26 3/4". The other trailer is hand made by me and has won 2nd place in a couple of trailer shows for home built trailer's. It is all carpeted in side and sealed on outside with sealer to prevent any leaks also the top is sealed with rubber gasket lock and key.

Trailer frame I want $125.00 Firm

Trailer boat style I want $350.00 Firm

Both trailers are unregistered an come with a bill of sale so you can get an assemblers title or registration.

Joe Will accept Pay-Pal eros06@wowway.com

Edited by star4772

Joe,

Nice trailer, you did a great job on the boat! The frame looks great also,,,,,Trying to think of something I could use one or both for, or a buddy that needs one. Sorry you got to sell, but I'll see if anyone is looking.

GOOD LUCK,

Bryan

Joe,

Nice trailer, you did a great job on the boat! The frame looks great also,,,,,Trying to think of something I could use one or both for, or a buddy that needs one. Sorry you got to sell, but I'll see if anyone is looking.

GOOD LUCK,

Bryan

Thanks all the help needed.

Joe,

GOOD LUCK,

Bryan

Unfortunately I do not need the trailer, but I go to SE michigan a lot. If anyone in Iowa is interested in this trailer, i could tow it back around Easter time.

Man I hate to hear stories like this. I like both trailers you did a great job and put in a lot of work. I wish I live nearer to you I would be interested.

Harry

Thanks Harry if you lived closer you could look at it. What can I say?

Joe

Joe,

Can you give me some inside dimensions on the boat trailer? Also the size of the cooler rack? Have you towed it much yourself? I've never pulled a trailer, and didn't plan on starting, but we do miss camping when we're on the bike, and that cute litlle boat trailer has us thinking mighty hard. Just curious how the trailer affects the handling and mileage. What size tires?? Thanks, Larry

Edited by krispy
add a question

Joe,

Can you give me some inside dimensions on the boat trailer? Also the size of the cooler rack? Have you towed it much yourself? I've never pulled a trailer, and didn't plan on starting, but we do miss camping when we're on the bike, and that cute Little boat trailer has us thinking mighty hard. Just curious how the trailer affects the handling and mileage. What size tires?? Thanks, Larry

Hi Larry Dimensions are boat 15" deep 19" widest point and 47" long. The cooler rack is 19"X12" Trailer I pulled one time for a trailer show with the Goldwing and sold the Goldwing couple 3 years ago and never used it again. Never pulled with RSV but pulled real straight and true with no drag, no real mileage change maybe 2-3 miles per gallon. Trailer has only been used 2 times.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Joe

Hey great job on the trailer.. i just bought one a few months ago. i hate to bring this up knowing that you need the money but Don just asked all of us to not post things for sale in this section and we should use the classified ads portion. im saying tis so Don dont get on you . anyway good luck and hope you can sell it soon. Ron

Hey great job on the trailer.. i just bought one a few months ago. i hate to bring this up knowing that you need the money but Don just asked all of us to not post things for sale in this section and we should use the classified ads portion. im saying tis so Don dont get on you . anyway good luck and hope you can sell it soon. Ron

I did forget but it is now on the calssifieds.

SORRY DON!!

JOE