IGNORED

Clay18's address............

DragonRider

Clay asked me to post his middle east mailing address, maybe we can send him a care package or two......those guys need some things that they just cant get over there..........remember, he is in the middle east so be very careful of what you include.........:no-no-no::no-no-no:

I also spoke to him for a few minutes the the other day but the connection wasnt the best, says he is doing ok just misses all the liberties and freedoms home provides.........

Gambrel, Clayton SPC

178th MP CO. UNIT#63

CAMP BASRAH

APO AE 09375.

and the 5 will soon be changing to a 4

Edited by DragonRider

we have sent stuff to iraq and the things they said were most useful were things already mentioned along with baby wipes because they can't always get showers. also anti chafe ointment is a real welcome thing.

god bless our soldiers,thumper1

I read it to my wife and she is sending him a box of hand-made greeting cards to share with his unit... so they can send them back to their friends and families. From what I understand, there are not too many Hallmark stores open in Iraq:thumbsup2:

it takes a week or two once it gets in country becouse it has to get convoy to us becouse of the location.

I can set him up with enough current bike and car mags to pass around. Any idea of how long it will take a package to get to him?

This is Clays correct address, the zip code was missing a number in the original post, I have corrrected it there and posting it here also............

Gambrel, Clayton SPC

178th MP CO. UNIT#63

CAMP BASRAH

APO AE 09375.

and the 5 will soon be changing to a 4