IGNORED

RSV saddlebag lid pockets

Hey all, looking to put a pocket in each of my 2nd gen rsv in each lid. Found a set that is rather inexpensive but my question is howw do they hold up and will they fall down into bag during the hot summer months if they are attached with 2 sided tape. The photo of them shown at link below shows open rivet holes on the ends and I'm sure not going to drill into lids to attach them. anyone already using these and if so how do you install them? thanks Bein D.

http://www.americanmotorcycleaccessories.com/proddetail.asp?prod=AMA0740

They look like a good product. As you know, our trunk does come with an organizer similar to the product you've shown. A 2-sided tape may temporarily work, but as you said it may not hold for an extended period of time especially on hot summer months. Check the trunk section and perhaps that may give you an idea how to install the lid organizer without hurting your side bags by drilling through them.

Hey all, looking to put a pocket in each of my 2nd gen rsv in each lid. Found a set that is rather inexpensive but my question is howw do they hold up and will they fall down into bag during the hot summer months if they are attached with 2 sided tape. The photo of them shown at link below shows open rivet holes on the ends and I'm sure not going to drill into lids to attach them. anyone already using these and if so how do you install them? thanks Bein D.

http://www.americanmotorcycleaccessories.com/proddetail.asp?prod=AMA0740

I have the trunk lid organizer made by the same company it attaches to existing hardware you dont have to drill any holes. It works pretty nice, I thought about getting the bag organizers but I bet the pockets are pretty small and I really dont know what I would put in them. Its a nice product. Craig