IGNORED

2004 4 Sale

Pilot

Take a look at the picture where you can see the riders backrest very well. Can any of you tell me where I could find one like that?? There doesn't seem to be an over abundance of backrests out there for the venture that I can find. Thanks.

Take a look at the picture where you can see the riders backrest very well. Can any of you tell me where I could find one like that?? There doesn't seem to be an over abundance of backrests out there for the venture that I can find. Thanks.

Looks like a Utopia, but I will mention also Diamond R as they have an outstanding backrest. I have one on my bike (Diamond R) and I love it, quality is outstanding and they do so much for this website...give them a look.

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/yamaha/proddisplay.php?name=RSV%20Overstuffed%20Backrest

It's a DiamondR backrest. He say's that in his ad. I have the same bike and back rest and love it. Allen and Patti are great people to deal with at DiamondR. I recommend them and their products highly.

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/indexpage.php

AAAArrrrrggghhh....WHITE is not a color...No motorcycle should be WHITE :thumbdown::thumbdown::bang head::bang head::doh::doh:

Yeah, but I've noticed at the rallies and reunions that I go to it seems that the women gravitate to that nice clean look of a white and chrome bike. Good enough for me! :cool10: